Media Text

Friday, July 6, 2007

Hrithik Roshan talks about


Diet & exercise regime: Avoids fatty food. Exercises daily for an hour. Eats six meals a day, as he gets very hungry afer exercising.
Body: I train four times in a week. I do cardio three days in a week. Cardio is like jogging on the runner or skip for about 25 minutes. My weight training is very simple. I just keep it very intense, very short. I don't train for more than 40 minutes. I just do enough to maintain myself. I don't want to get bulky.
Diet: I believe your body is 90 per cent your diet. And diet one has to take control of. Eat the right food. I don't eat butter, ghee, oil. I just eat grilled boiled roasted stuff.
A plate of garam garam bhajiyas: Putting off
Workout: Whenever I get one hour off. Whenever I see I have some free time I just run to the gym or do some stuff in the house. If sometimes I don't get the time to workout for two or three days because of shooting or something then third day I come back home in the night and go to my friend's Uday Chopra's gym.I workout till two to three in the night and then I sleep and wake up for work again. I just can't not workout.
Addiction: Yes, it is an addiction. I don't feel good if I don't workout. It's a high I get. Right after the workout there is such a sense of calmness inside you. It really calms you down. The stress flows out of you. It is an addiction.
Passion: Films
Suzzane: (while she was his girlfriend): We get time whenever we get time. I meet her on my way to the gym. If I go home for lunch I meet her there.
First Pay Packet: I got Rs 100 when I was 9-years-old from my maternal grandfather J Om Prakash for a film called Aasha for which I danced with Jeetendra. From there I went straight to Miniland and bought ten toy guns.
Happiest and the saddest moment of his life: The night I was on the Filmfare stage.
Favourite Film (Hindi): Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai, Sholay
Favourite Film (English): Pretty Woman, When Harry Met Sally.
Favourite Actor (Indian): Amitabh Bachchan and Raj Kapoor.
Favourite Actor (International): Richard Gere, Al Pacino, Steve Martin, Jerry Lewis.
Favourite Actress (Indian): Madhubala, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol.
Favourite Actress (International): Julia Roberts, Helen Hunt.
Favourite Colour: Black
Favourite Country: India
Laughter: The way to get through tough times in life.
Tears: A sign of good times ahead.

0 comments: