Media Text

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hrithik is happy to be back in action

Following the success of Jodhaa Akbar, the popularity of the Krazzy 4 song in spite of the film not doing too well is still on the rise and now the Cinthol ad, which seems to be going down really well with audiences. “I couldn’t ask for a better culmination of my two years of gruelling work and pain. The applause is just an add-on,” he says. Hrithik had been bogged down with knee injury. It almost threatened to prevent him from performing in the current popular track of Krazzy 4. “I was dancing after a long time and I loved the track from the start. Going by my knee injury the best thing would’ve been not to dance at all. But fortunately I found a solution to my knee problem. It’s all taken care of. Then, I finally did another version of the song, which was used in the film’s end-titles and also for promotional purposes on television.” The FX in the track has been done at Shah Rukh Khan’s Red Chillies studio. Asked if he improvises on all his dance moves, he quickly replies, “To some extent. But not majorly. I know nothing about choreography, but I take a step and take it where it feels right. Let’s not take away from the choreographers talent. I get a chance to innovate and let my feet take over from my mind. After choreographers show me my steps, I add my own bits to it and make it something entirely different.”

0 comments: