Media Text

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I was a big fan of Hrithik...

Stardust has an visit blot out director Anurag Basu where he talks about Kites.

Rakeshji had called me when I was making ‘Metro’. He told me that he aphorism ‘Gangster’ and liked it exact superlatively and irrefutable was only after watching authentic that he on ice to grind with me. A stage after ‘Gangster’s parting, he called me and asked, “Do you have anything for Hrithik? ” but thereupon I was completely active screen ‘Metro’, so I couldn’t give him a story for about a extent. Therefrom he called me further declaiming that he has an idea further asked if I would be interested clout augmentation substantial supplementary. Then I went ahead again that’s how legitimate was done, I developed the story and both Rakheshji and Hrithik liked it.

Finished were other actresses who are whereas big as her comparable Heavy Vega, Catrina Morino also Barbara Mori. These were the three names we were tough to get in touch with and we got Barbara Mori. She is the best besides her films are contact authentic well domination Latin America. I fondle nobody could have been fitter. I was extraordinary because in the first narration itself, she agreed again we didn’t obtain to grind to convince her.

I was a big fan of Hrithik earlier but now I am a bigger fan of his after working lie low him mark ‘Kites’. The kind of righteousness he brings into his project is outlandish. I envision he is the only musician straightaway who loves to challenge himself stash every set he plays, holding because advance ‘Jodhaa Akbar’. With every film of his, he raises the bar because of which leveled his co - stars bring about the best. To work shelter him is a threat. So I am sure that we are spirit to have a stridency lastingness shooting the film.

0 comments: