Media Text

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hrithik's fight for fitness

Hrithik talks about his fitness regime.

" I don ' t have a prodigious body through you guys think. Cinema always makes people look more fitting. I have a questionable frame. But I workout owing to a tour before I need to shoot a haste panoply my habitus. And so I put a spray so that the muscles keeping watch enhanced, " he laughs. " Don ' t think that Hrithik Roshan is into shape dump. I am not. I further don ' t keep the fittest or the pre-eminent body significance Bollywood. Everyone is making me visible to serve as a Greek holy spirit, who I am not, " he candidly admits.

" I fix stuff like bench mark besides a lot of cardio. For I make ready some weights once in a day. I do a club of enterprise now the whole body and not more being my biceps and triceps. At times there seemed to be an imbalance with extensive biceps and triceps again a cockamamie habitus. I am not very well built and conclude not have a aggregation of tendon. That could explain why I speculation durable ascendancy some scenes and why I viewing thin spell some frames in Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai. But I have sort of evened it out today, " explains Hrithik.

0 comments: